Trading Architecture Asia 2012 August 29-31 in Hong Kong
July 10, 2012 Leave a comment
Trading Architecture Asia 2012 conference brings together technical managers and the commercial decision makers to discuss strategies to improve automation and low latency performance while increasing trading profits, improving risk management and achieving regulatory compliance.
Trading Architecture Asia is the world’s largest conference and that brings together technical managers and the commercial decision makers who are responsible for trading, front and back office and related enterprise architecture upgrades. They come to network and share their experiences on how to maximize the advantages of new technologies to improve automation and low latency performance while increasing trading profits, improving risk management and achieving regulatory compliance.
It is colocated with ExchangeTech Evolution Day designed specifically for trading venues involved with technical upgrades and who seek to educate their clients on how to take advantage of improved services while learning from other markets on how they respond to competitive challenges.
The overall show is much bigger than our previous events featuring over 120 speakers across a much wider range of topics. It includes dedicated streams and topics for the key professionals who help the IT managers to build world class trading platforms.
- Buy-side and Sell-Side Heads of Trading
- Operational and Trading Risk Mangers
- Compliance and Surveillance Managers
- Market Data Managers and Data Architects
- Heads of Operations, Clearing and Settlement
- Heads of Multi Asset Platforms: FX, Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Heads of Data Center Connectivity and HPC Cloud Projects
Of course this is in addition to content designed specifically for the people who usually attend our event – the senior IT decision makersincluding:
- CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Architecture
- Heads of Electronic Trading and Algo Trading
- Heads of Low Latency Management
- Heads of Equities Technology